Saturday, January 10, 2009

YA-YA
















Here we are.... lets get started!!












We are.... YA-YA's!!! I met most of this group of girls this spring. My hubby coaches with one of these ladies on our girls softball team. As the season progressed we started getting closer and closer. This fall our families started hanging out a TON. We have had some really fun times. Dressing up for Halloween and having a FABULOUS scavenger hunt for my birthday. Recently we hung out pretty much every day over Christmas break. We all have kids around the same age that all like the same things. It is such a good mix of families. Us ladies have all become closer and closer. The four of them have been close for YEARS~ They are like sisters!!! I love them all dearly...... and now I am a YA-YA too!!! We all have the same tattoo now. They got theirs together earlier this year...... and last night I got mine. These ladies are so fabulous and I'm so glad to have met them!!! We all bring something different to the table and have a friendship like no other!! Thank you Ya-Ya's for coming into my life. I was pretty worked up over the tattoo...... but he was sooo great!! I thought it was going to hurt soooo bad, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The beginning outline hurt... but after a few minutes it was just like an annoyance. I had to take more than a few deep breaths.... but I couldn't have had a better artist!! The after tattoo party.... was really fun... and only got in a little trouble this morning from hubby!! (haha) All that liquid courage got me tipsy...... and that's all I'm gonna say about that!!













LIQUID COURAGE....










DEEP BREATHS...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tatoo is so cool!! I got a new one too! Your friends seem really nice, and those are hard to find and few far in between!!I hope I can meet them sometime...
Kristy

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! YOU ARE A TOTAL ROCK STAR NOW! :) Just remember, I told you that tatoos are ADDICTING!