Friday, February 13, 2009

Cheevers update~

It has been a while since I have posted, so a lot to catch you up on!! Ok... not really!!! Our Christmas holiday was a lot of fun. We spent some time with our friends skiing and boy what a ton of fun that was. The kids just love it and want to go back!! I could see them from the condo, and watch them go up the chair lift and back down the bunny hill. They had fun!! We had quite a bit of snowfall over the break and it still hasn't all melted. We still have big snow piles on our roads that are solid ice now.

Once it was melting.. then it caused a bunch of trouble with flooding and roofs collapsing. We borrowed a roof shovel and got a big portion off of ours before any damage was caused. School was delayed going back... but none of us minded too much. (haha) The girls are both playing basketball right now. They are both kinda timid about getting in and getting rebounds, but it is something to work on. They both really like it, so I'm hoping we continue with practicing so they can more comfortable with the ball in their hands. Joey's birthday was
a ton of fun!!! He turned the big 33!! He got all kinds of crazy birthday gifts!!! We played a game called LEFT RIGHT CENTER... It is a dice game and when you roll the dice it tells you where to pass your money... if you get a dot you can keep it. It was fun..... but I did not win, maybe I did... I don't remember... much of that night was a blur to me!! lol... Glori and I recently flew back home due to my Grandmas passing. It was quite difficult for me. I have always felt my Grandma and Grandpa were a link to my mom and now they are both gone, so I felt that link was gone to my mom. I am doing better now, but it was a hard time. I enjoyed spending
time with Glori on the trip and Hailey had fun with her dad here at home. They are both just growing so much. I can not believe I will have both girls in double digits this year. Hailey will turn into a TEENAGER... and Glori will be turning 10 years old!! My babies are growing toooo fast!!! Everything else is pretty normal. Busy, but normal... Joey's over 30 year old basketball team just won their championship game yesterday!! Back to back Champs!!! YEAH!!! I am TOTALLY obsessed with the new books the Twilight series. I can not get enough!!! I've read all 4 books



and can't wait for the movie!! I'm more than half in love with Jacob!! (hahahaha) I'm so surprised how big these books have gotten. Usually I like a book and maybe a friend has read it, but there are a ton of people reading them now and it is sooo huge. It is fun to be able to talk about the books with my friends!! I hope to keep the blog updated better from now on. We were so super busy over the holidays... plus I can't seem to stay off of face book for more than 2 minutes at a time!! I HAVE to know what everyone is posting!!! (haha) I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend this weekend!! I'd love to hear how everyone is doing!!!




No comments: