Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Cheevers Girls are really coming around and doing great~ We have entered our busy season with basketball and softball. Will be a ton of running around from now until summer. The girls are just doing great and really growing up on me~ They are having tons of fun with friends and school and activities~ I myself have turned a corner~ I think it is the spring air lol. I'm no longer huddled in a corner crying everyday~ Just something clicked. I can't be what I was turning into. Just too much sadness and pain. I've let it go and moving on. I've gotten a few new things done.... I posted pics below... I dyed my hair black and got another tattoo on my foot. I really love my tattoo and REALLY love my hair... think I'll keep it this way for a long time~ I'm getting out of the house more and spending time with friends. I have such a huge group of friends who have really helped me a long the way. Whether it is a posting on facebook, or and invite to dinner.... a text during the day, or just spending time with our families together hanging out~ My friends have really been instrumental to me pulling myself out of this funk~ I'm doing much better. I played on a coed volleyball team this winter. It was sooo much fun. I really missed playing and it is something that never goes away..... you just jump right back in and have a blast. I did however hurt my knee during a game. The same one I hurt my sophmore year. I've been going to physical therapy and today have my last diagnosis appointment. It was so swollen and so much fluid in there they couldn't determine if anything was torn or just strained. I've been doing exercise and pt and they hooked me up to the electro shock machine too. I can almost get it all straight, but still have some pain. I can't take any weight on it as far as lifting heavy things. Going down stairs really puts pressure on my knee and still have a sharp pain when going down stairs... but I'm not hobblin all gimpy anymore on crutches so that is good. I did however miss the play off games and was pretty sad about that~ But we have sand volleyball coming up this summer so I'll try my hand at that~ Otherwise things are going ok. I'm still needing to find kids in the summer for daycare. Daycare is going good though. I really have great kids in my care... they are a lot of fun~ I get all next week off with spring break and I'm very excited about that. Hailey will be gone and Glori will spend the first few days with her dad on break, so I'll have all this time with NOTHING to do~ Think I'll sit in the sun with a couple corona and not get up for 3-4 days. lol I hope everyone is doing well and would love to catch up. Send me an e-mail sometime. I post a TON of pics on facebook, so come check me out and add me as a friend~

No comments: