Monday, May 3, 2010

Uma... Momma... Mommy... Mom... Moooaammmm~






Being a mom isn't anything that can be described. The love you have for your children is fierce~ Mom would do anything for her child and sacrifices every day to make sure they are taken care of. My children are my heart and my world~ Hailey's first word was Uma... and she meant it for Momma~ She would say puc for cup and cupsi for Pepsi~ Glori girl use to suck on my chin and rub her fingers over my hand. There is no comparison for the love you feel for your child... whether you were a mom for 5 seconds or 80 years... whether you birthed them or adopted them... the love a mother has for a child is something that can not be tamed~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true! I love reading your blog! You have always been a wonderful mother and your girls have always been #1-NO DOUBT..your a great mother and have great kids to show for it!! Kristy Mimay