Sunday, August 22, 2010

To enjoying each moment and smiling... it's good for the soul~

Look at these girls... two sisters so different... yet so much the same~ They laugh they play they fight they protect they love they share they are there for each other. This is my favorite picture of them. Both have goofy looks on their faces, but having so much fun with one another. Looking at this pic brings tears to my eyes... who knows why. I seem to cry for many odd reasons now days. My tear ducts have a mind of their own. The many emotions I have experienced this last year and a half have added up to a lot of tissues. I rarely cry out of sadness anymore however. I have a lot of happy tears these days. Watching my girls grow and experience life. Hoping I can give them the advice and love they need to grow up to be happy loving girls with a lot of friends and family surrounding them. Divorce is not something you know what the hell is going on unless you are right in the middle of it. The worry of how the girls are dealing with it... the lonliness you yourself feels... the missing piece... maybe it was never there just filled with a piece that didn't fit... but you jammed it in there to make it look like the puzzle was put together right. I have grown more through this experience than I have I think in any other time in my life. Being forced to figure out who I am... and I'm thinkin I like this black haired blue eyed girl a little bit.

No comments: