Friday, December 18, 2009

My Beauties~


Here are my girls on the first day of school!! Yes Yes Yes I know... First day of school was in September... it is now December and just now posting them. WELLLLLL... can we just agree to let that one slide?? lol The girls are just doing great!! Glori Girl played fall soccer and really did great. She really loves that sport!! With a little more aggression she'll be great!! She is enjoying 5th grade. The one thing about her is her style. The girl has her own style and she rocks it every day!! She is doing great in school and has a ton of friends!! She still has her little attitude and her dad's smart mouth but ya just gotta love her!!
Hailey baby is just growing up waaaay tooo fast!! She is in 8th grade now and I just can't hardly stand it. She makes friends wherever she goes and just really enjoys so much in life. Her friends really are her life, but every once in a while she'll look up from texting and I get to see that smile. (haha) Ok, she's not that bad, but man the girl loves to talk on the phone. Hmmmm ... wonder where she got that from??? So far Hailey has played fall softball and just finished volleyball. I can't wait for high school sports to start!! We don't have many plans for the holidays... just hanging around here at home relaxing. I have all of Christmas break off from my daycare so I'll have plenty of time to spend with the girls. Well keeping this short and sweet!! Hope to update more often and with more info soon!!

No comments: